Petition For an Investigation Against CAIR
“Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”
For years there has been plenty of smoke around CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations. In the past twelve months that smoke has thickened.
First, CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing trial. Then, the FBI severed official ties with CAIR due to its connections to Hamas, a designated terrorist organization.Now, in the new blockbuster book, Muslim Mafia, the authors give an account of how CAIR, working in tandem with a county police officer, helped scuttle a valuable counter-terrorism training program ““ and left the door wide open for a breach of a classified police database, putting all of us at risk!
Here is a point-by-point summary of the details from the book that should shock you and make your blood boil!
1. The Fairfax County (Virginia) Police Department (FCPD) had a training contract for its officers with the Higgins Center for Counter Terrorism Research, which it maintained for several years without complaint.
2. Then, at least two Muslim officers on the force complained about the program ““ one of them a sergeant named Mohammad Rasool.
3. CAIR complained as well, claiming the program portrayed Islam in a “bad light.” In fact, CAIR officials had at least two phone conversations to complain about the program with the FCPD’s Chief, David Rohrer.
4. In 2006, the FCPD canceled the counter-terrorism training program.
5. Also that year, Chief Rohrer spoke at CAIR’s annual fundraising dinner, where he said, “Let us choose tolerance over intolerance, acceptance over prejudice, and understanding over ignorance.”
6. Unbeknownst to Rohrer, Rasool was combing through a classified federal police database. Why? Because a fellow Muslim told Rasool he thought he was under surveillance. Rasool’s search through the classified database confirmed that the fellow Muslim was under surveillance. Rasool then tipped him off.
7. When agents went to arrest Rasool’s friend, they found him destroying evidence. Knowing they had a mole, agents worked backward and discovered it was Rasool.
8. The very counter-terrorism training program CAIR and the two Muslim officers complained about, and Chief Rohrer canceled, was in part designed to help prevent what Rasool did!
In other words, this was a case, not of the “fox guarding the henhouse,” but the “fox” (Rasool and CAIR) telling the “farmer” (Chief Rohrer) that the “henhouse” shouldn’t be guarded ““ because doing so would offend the fox!
This is just ONE example of how government officials, intoxicated with political correctness, have been duped by CAIR.
Yet many in Congress and the media continue to support and defend CAIR!
They need to hear from the grassroots of America that this state of affairs is simply unacceptable! That’s why we are urging you to sign our new petition, as a first step in a national effort to draw attention to CAIR and the need for a government investigation. Then forward this email to everyone you know.
You can be certain that CAIR does not want you to sign this petition. You can be certain CAIR does not want you to read Muslim Mafia and the stunning revelations in its pages.
CAIR and its allies are hoping the facts about CAIR get swept under the rug. Choosing not to sign this petition increases the possibility that this will, in fact, happen. Indeed, WorldNetDaily reported last week that there has been a virtual media blackout of Muslim Mafia and the information it reports.
Click here to sign petition for a Formal Investigation of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)