In the aftermath of the Reformation, many Christians were brutally martyred in Britain, some of them former Roman Catholic priests for demonstrating from the scriptures the idolatrous and cannibalistic nature of the Roman Catholic Mass and Eucharist. Now it is being held at Greenbelt.
Moriel greatly advises Christian young people to avoid the spiritual and theological sham that Greenbelyt has become under its present leadership, or some would say lack of it.
Catholic Mass at Greenbelt 2008: Rising Sun
A unique and ground-breaking conference takes place all day on Saturday 17 February in London ¯ ¿ ½s thriving East End melting pot dealing with Faith, Homophobia and Human Rights.
The conference was conceived, and is managed by, the(LGCM).
- Lord (Chris) Smith, former Secretary of State for Culture, Media & Sport, chairman-designate Advertising Standards Authority
- Paul Cahill, Chair, Gay Police Association (GPA)
- Sandhya Drew, Barrister, Tooks Chambers. Specialist in Equality and Human Rights Law, member of the Discrimination Law Association.
- Rev Malcolm Duncan, Leader, Faithworks
- Revd Church Times and contributor to Radio 4’s Thought for the Day. President of Inclusive Church. , Team Rector of Putney and lecturer in Philosophy at Wadham College, Oxford. He is a regular columnist for the Guardian and
- Ali Hilli, Iraqi LGBT
- Kay Carberry, Assistant General Secretary, TUC. Currently an Equal Opportunities Commissioner (EOC). In December 2006 she was appointed to the Commission on Equality and Human Rights (CEHR)
- Arpita Dutt, Partner, Russell Jones and Walker, member Discrimination Law Association and Employment Lawyers Association. Chair London Anti-Racist Alliance